★ Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered or
whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain
your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from
simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Snape/Hermione icon that's just
for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I
want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing
is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
★ If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you
include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your
address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves)
could get in touch with you.
★ Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.STEP TWO
Surf around your friendslist (or friends' friends, or just random
journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important
★ If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use--or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free--do it.
You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't
to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone
else's holiday elf--to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or
not--it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just... wish, and it might come
true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing
you made someone's holiday special.THE WISHLIST
1) Byakuran/Izaya fanworks. I am not joking. Even a small piece would make me weirdly happy.
2) HUNGER GAMES STUFF. THE BOOKS IN PARTICULAR.
BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF
4) An inumog doujin. Any one of them...
but probably Sweet Discolor in particular hnngh
5) In the book vein, the His Dark Materials series. I've read all of the books, sans Lyra's Oxford, but they were on loan from the library.
6) Also in the book vein: the Stravangaza series
7) Cards, if you want to send them to me, either by email or by snail mail!
8) That you all have a safe holiday, no matter what you celebrate! And be merry!
Contact info: my email is at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need my actual home address please send me an email!